Updated: Oct 13
I know taking a Disney vacation can be expensive for anyone! That's why I believe saving money where possible is a great way to add cash to my Disney fund! On this list is 5 apps I personally use to save money for our family Disney trips. I am so excited to share all this wonderful information with you and hope that these apps will help you start saving for your dream Disney vacation too! So let's just hop in and get started:
1. Ibotta *- Is a free mobile coupon and cash back app. It is available on most IOS and android devices. This app allows you to earn cash back when you shop in-store or online at participating retailers and stores. After you create an account you will choose a retailer and add the offers you want, which is kind of like clipping coupons. After you go to the store and make your qualifying purchases you can submit your receipt as proof of purchase and start receiving cash back! Click here to use my referral link, and get a welcome bonus when you make your first rebate in 2 weeks.
2. Shopkick *- This is a very fun and easy app to use. Shopkick is an app that rewards you for shopping in-store and online. You earn reward points (called kicks), and then can redeem your kicks for a wide selection of free gift cards! You can earn kicks by doing tasks such as walking into partner stores, scanning select products, or making purchases, in-store and online. Target, Amazon, Starbucks, and Disney are just a few of the cards available! Click here for my referral link, and if you get your first walk-in or scan kicks in 7 days of sign up, you recieve a sign on bonus.
3. Fetch Rewards *- An app that turns your grocery receipts into savings! Yu read that correct! You'll earn points on every receipt you scan. Unlike cash back and rebate apps that require you to add your rebates or coupons before you go grocery shopping, Fetch Rewards gives you points EVERY TIME you purchase a participating product! You can then redeem your points for cash or a selection of gift cards. When you use my referral for this app, we both earn points! Click here to download and use my code: H8RFE
4. Ebates *- Ebates is a cash back company that you use to earn cash back rebates just for shopping at your favorite participating retailer. It is available for desktop and mobile devices and one of the easiest ways to save. I prefer to do most of my online shopping from my desktop/laptop, so I use the ebates browser plug-in. When I visit a site that Ebates offers cash back on, it pops up and reminds to save! All I do then, is click activate and I will earn money back on my qualifying purchase! When you sign up with my referral link you will earn a $10 welcome bonus. Click here to start saving today!
5. Checkout 51 * - Now this is app works almost exactly like Ibotta. You will add or clip offers/rebates and after purchase the items, you submit a picture of your receipt and get cash back. I love apps like these, because I can earn on everyday items I buy and the rebate process is simple. When you use my referral link and redeem your first offer, you recieve a $5 bonus! It's that simple! Click here to follow my link and get started today!
Bonus Apps - I am going to list two more apps that I ABSOLUTELY love! They do not have referral programs but are some of the EASIEST ways to earn!
Both of these apps work like Fetch Rewards. All you need to do to earn rewards is take a picture of your shopping receipts, upload them to the app and done! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
All these apps are fairly simple to use, and do not require constant attention like other earning sites. I have always received my rewards and have had few to no issues with any of these companies. Thank you for checking out some of the ways I save for Disney! Have you used any of these apps? Or plan to check them out after reading this article? Then leave a comment below and tell me your thoughts!
*Some links above my contain a referral link in which I earn rewards too when you sign up with my link.